OPTIMISATION ON THE GOV3Nity's Fleet Management Systems is the market leader in this service. With over 10,000 vehicles under its management, V3nity FMS is widely employed by the government ministries of Singapore, large telecom companies and many MNCs and SMEs. Powered by the V3Nity™ propriety software engine, our FMS solutions range from tracking and location, asset security to optimising asset utilisation by measuring driving variables.
FMS or Fleet Management System assists you in managing and optimising many aspects of your vehicle fleet, no matter what size it is. From accurate tracking to deep analytics, FMS helps ensure vehicle security, safety and efficiency in use. Our on-board GPS vehicle command (VCU) sensor units are tamper-proof and are equipped with their own rechargeable batteries to ensure 24/7 performance.With FMS as our powerful solutions platform, we've developed customised efficiencies for a host of industries
- Oil and chemical
- Law enforcement and security:
- Utilities and other essential services
- Vehicle insurance
- General vehicle surveillance and tracking
- Provides live tracking for 24/7 visibility of assets on the move with downloadable online reports
- Historical data and dashboard information analytics to monitor driving behaviour to optimise fuel efficiencies
- Ignition ON/OFF status monitoring
- Traffic violations monitoring and other pertinent driver behaviour information
- Unlimited, self-defined geo-fence for route & site violation control and monitoring for real-time, set checkpoints and time-stamps
- Geo-spatial visibility using Singapore Land Authority map (premium-plus addition) and other comprehensive maps for worldwide usage
- Incident violation monitoring alert triggers text messages (push notification), email & web-based messages
- Provides key policing functions – enforcement of pre-planned routes/route deviation/ Driver ID management for other telematics data plus CANBUS interface
- Enhances cost-savings in route-planning and vehicle maintenance
- Able to monitor temperatures during haulage (cold-chain logistics companies have used this feature)
- Linkage to other telematics devices like car alarm, car camera and immobilisation functions
Please click the pic below for more details.
RAMP UP PRODUCTIVITY, TEAMWORK AND JOB SATISFACTION FOR YOUR MOBILE WORKFORCEWAM or Workforce Assignment & Mobility solutions has become our signature support to our many customers, helping optimise mobile workforces efficiencies with online scheduling and telematics.
This results in smoother man-management and a more fulfilled as well as efficient workforce. Encompassing job planning, scheduling and monitoring systems with a mobile job handling application. WAM is particularly suited for:
- Essential infrastructure Maintenance Services
- Emergency Service Responses
- Regulatory Enforcement
- Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
The integrated solutions in WAM package vastly improves coordination, information and communication. The results are better teamwork, employee confidence and productivity.V3nitys solutions are force multipliers to the company. Used in tandem with V3nitys Fleet Management System, you have an array of resource optimisation and scheduling tools for your logistics and vehicles to stretch the productivity envelope even further. Optimising people and assets on the move – automatically and in real-time.
That's the WAM advantage. Make it yours.
- Job assignment monitoring
- Job and Personnel status monitoring
- On-time appointment alerts
- Job Routes and Details monitoring
- Re-assignment of Jobs
- Web-based solutions with backend data interface, e.g. SAP, ERP, etc.
- Auto and manual computer-assisted Planning
Modular system components adaptable to User’s operational requirements:
- Optimisation engine
- Route-planning engine
- Online messaging
- Historical job search
- Online reports
- Add-on navigable map on mobile devices
- Graphical milestone monitoring charts
- Comprehensive reports for resource management
- Scalable to interface with GPS-based vehicle monitoring and mobile proof of cargo delivery for end-to-end cargo visibility